I am not worried about the weight being up, I thought it was FUNNY! Go to the hospital, don't eat anything, barf a little, etc., and up goes the # on the scale.
The weight is from the IV fluids. I gained a lot with the last surgery, too--which was why I even thought to hop on the scale--just for fun.
And I forget to mention (because I'm drugged) that I am totally amazed at how my FITNESS has made my body respond so much better. Last surgery I hurt so bad from vomiting, this time it's just a pain to get sick. My core last year was so weak, and even though I haven't done specific core-targeted training, I'm strong. Yup, I'm strong. Me. Who'd-a-thunk-it??? =D
My boys changed my bed, I got a short nap, got sick again, am now chewing gum to keep my mouth moist. Oh the joys.
So will I blog endlessly about all this and forsake all manners? I might--blame it on the drugs. lol
I don't drink and I don't do drugs except when they're prescribed in times like this. While it's kind of funny to be loopy, I really don't like it. I like calm, cool, collected and in control much better.
Well, back to bed for a bit.
Jo, the incessant blogger
Hope you feel better soon. Let those boys take good care of you!!! :)
ReplyDelete