Last snack stayed with me, so I had another. Gotta love Lipton's envelope noodle soup: tons of salt and a few noodles thrown in.
Lots of cat naps tonight.
Just thought of the most embarrassing thing that happened to me this year. Went into my room, changed and put on the regular-sized gown. (Victory there!) A nurse and intern asked questions, then the anesthesiologist came in and we talked quite a bit. He left, the nurses left and hubby and DS came in.
Hubby just had to tell me this: "Um, Jo, your breast is showing." I looked down and there was a rip in the gown and sure enough, I was hanging out. It was at nipple level, so I'm sure that doc got an eye full! Good grief!
Forgot all about it and the recovery nurse I had noticed it. She said she'd dispose of the gown when I was done.
Me, oh so modest, letting it all hang out. I can laugh because they've seen it all in their line of work and I'm sure I won't be remembered...but we'll remember it and chuckle about it. At the moment it was discovered, I think I was blushing.
I'd create a new label entitled drug-induced rambling, but I don't want that on my side bar. ;-)
Once I got a patient's blood all over my white nurse's dress....
ReplyDeleteRight where you sit down. Huge amount of blood!
An orderly and I went in the back room and he dabbed it up with Hydrogen Peroxide. So I had a water mark.
These things do happen.
They're only funny when you look back on them.
Hardly ever funny at the time.
Glad you are doing well, Jo.
I had a hospital gown come untied when I was walking down the hall. Showed off my rear to the whole hall. I can laugh now, but it was not so funny then.
ReplyDelete