Wow surgery huh... good luck. Hugs and prayers to you.
Best of luck, Jo.
I'm sending my huggy thoughts your way, Jo! ♡
Goodluck! Everything will go great! Hoping your are back to your old self in no time!
hugs and prayers for you Jo!!!! I hope this fixes all :)
You got everything and everyone is behind you girl...You're gonna do great..Love ya
Prayers for a good surgery and quick healing!!
Prayers going up pronto! I am thinking of you.
Positive thinking coming your way! Hope your recovery is swift!Cheers,MissaLosingEthel
Prayed for you this morning before I headed off to work :)
Good luck, Jo!
I sure hope the surgery went well! I wish you a speedy recovery, Jo!
Wow surgery huh... good luck. Hugs and prayers to you.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, Jo.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending my huggy thoughts your way, Jo! ♡
ReplyDeleteGoodluck! Everything will go great! Hoping your are back to your old self in no time!
ReplyDeletehugs and prayers for you Jo!!!! I hope this fixes all :)
ReplyDeleteYou got everything and everyone is behind you girl...You're gonna do great..Love ya
ReplyDeletePrayers for a good surgery and quick healing!!
ReplyDeletePrayers going up pronto! I am thinking of you.
ReplyDeletePositive thinking coming your way! Hope your recovery is swift!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Prayed for you this morning before I headed off to work :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Jo!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope the surgery went well! I wish you a speedy recovery, Jo!
ReplyDelete