A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.18.2014

Thank You

I always knew in my heart that my blog helped me to get where I was going.  The supportive blogging community was imperative to my success.

And when I'm down and out, wow, the responses to my last entry left me teary eyed.  A heartfelt thank you!

Day one following my contract:  Success.
I met every single goal, including a little self-indulgence.  Calories, steps, workout--and the scale rewarded me, I got rid of some water weight. 

The indulgence:  an at-home spray tan.  Late last night, I exfoliated then sprayed.  I was a sticky mess.  This morning?  I'm a zebra!  I missed spots.  I look hilarious.  Actually, I see the humor in it.  I have an awesome sense of humor and look down at the streaks on my legs and just laugh.  If I can get this stuff applied evenly, though, I love the color.  This shall be my self-indulgence for awhile.  Why do I feel better darker??? It hides the fat. ha

Happy Sunday to all.  Let's crush it!

No comments:

Post a Comment