A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

2.27.2009

No Make No Bakes

My son had me run this recipe through just to see. I won't be making these, because when I do, I eat 10 of them. ugh

No Bake Cookies
POINTS® Value: 3Servings: 24

Ingredients
2 cup(s) sugar
8 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup(s) 1% low-fat milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
3 cup(s) oatmeal

Mix and boil for one minute. Pour while hot over peanut butter and oatmeal.;

I'll try haystacks instead, with Fiber One, chocolate chips and peanut butter.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I made no-bake cookies (I used to just pour in in a pan and make squares: lazy!) 3 points each, eh? Guess I won't be making them any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have thought about pouring it into a pan--forming the individual cookies was the worst part of making them! lol

    I'm sure they'll be made in this house while I'm on WW, as my DH and DS love them. That's why I honored DS's request to point the recipe. I'll be prepared just in case.

    ReplyDelete