I have not used this yet. I do use a lot of cream soup, usually Campbell's Healthy Request cream soups. I have a friend who calls these "cream of crap soups." She gets on me for using these, especially in crockpot recipes. Oh well. I am going to make a batch of this later this week or early next week and see if I like it or not. Thought I'd share in case it is of interest to anyone else.
cream soup mix
POINTS® Value: 2
Servings: 9
Ingredients
2 cup(s) non-fat instant dry powdered milk
3/4 cup(s) cornstarch
1/4 cup(s) Preciosa Chicken Bouillon
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes
1 tsp ground basil
1 tsp ground thyme
Instructions
Mix in airtight container--makes equivalent of 9 cans of soup.
To use: Combine 1/3 c. of mix with 1 1/4 c. cold water. Cook on medium-low heat, stirring until thickened.
No comments:
Post a Comment