A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

4.20.2009

Exercise!

I did Sweatin' to the Oldies II today. It was great.

I won't post these every single day, but for this week, while it's my "I can do that" I will.

I added a calendar to my side bar, but I'm not sure I like it. I want to record my exercise and keep it on my blog sidebar. Any suggestions?

~~~
Today I wore shoes while I did my aerobics. I have had a brand-new pair of Reeboks in my closet for the longest time, but I hate wearing shoes. I like mules because they go on and off fast and easy. I was reading it's important to wear good shoes, so I bit the bullet and did it. I'm glad I had them so I didn't need to spend any money.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I never wear shoes when I exercise unless I am on the treadmill. I hate it too! But I was thinking recently that I should start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the calendar :D

    Kudos on the shoes. Mine are falling to bits but I can't afford new ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. as much as i don't want to wear shoes doing his workouts I have given in to wearing them for support.

    ReplyDelete