A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

4.20.2009

A Favor

Update:

My blogging friend Fat[free]Me has edited the photo for me and done a fantastic job! To think, all the way from Scotland...how fitting, my border collie was in the photo, too. Border collies originated in Scotland! Wonderful place!

Thank you so much, I appreciate it greatly!

Jo



If anyone out there has Photoshop and would be willing to fix a photo for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have a photo with me and my Pip on the day we got him, but there's a bunch of junk sitting on the dog crate to the side of me that I would like removed.

I would greatly appreciate this. This is the only recent (within years!) photo where I have a big smile on my face, and even though I'm windblown, oily, and my shirt has muddy puppy prints, I'd like to make it one of my official before photos.

Thanks!

email me at: 3dog night @ midco dot net

4 comments:

  1. You can download Picasa for free and it has a crop feature that is helpful for removing unwanted scenes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I like the new redesign. I have photoshop so I'm avail to help if you need it ever!

    ReplyDelete