
Here are the rules:
Tape it up on your blog somewhere.
Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!
When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.
I love awards and memes and all that. The only part I don't love is having to choose people to pass awards on to out of all the blogs I read. I read them because I like the blogger, I can relate, and I want to follow that person's journey. I would gladly award this to all the bloggers I read, but I will follow the rules, because I am a rule follower. In no particular order:
1. TJ at TJ's Test Kitchen. TJ at was the very first person to follow my blog. I love her food pictures. She inspires me to get a little more creative in the kitchen. She has done a terrific job and looks fabulous!
2. Summer at Mommy Need Coffee. She is someone that I know I would like instantly if we were to meet in real life. She inspires me with her food journals and she gladly shares recipes when I ask. She works hard on this difficult journey. She shares some of the same struggles I have.
3. SeaShore at Weight by the SeaShore. I was drawn to her blog immediately and secretly hoped she would find mine. She did. She has worked hard and looks great. She loves border collies. I love border collies. I love following her journey.
4. Fat[free]Me at Fat[Free]Me. I can really relate to her. She inspires me. Her posts have touched me and made me do a lot of thinking about my own journey. She's doing a great job, and is working hard at fitness and weight.
5. Wildfluffysheep at in[FAT]uation: it will eat you. She is working hard on her journey! She just makes me smile. She's cute as a button, sweet, supportive and caring. I wish I had her confidence: I admire her so for putting a picture of her cute little knickers on her blog!
Aw, thanks Jo - blushing like mad here!
ReplyDeleteNow to go figure out how to do this award thingy...ooh, but that will have to wait until after I have visited your links...
Awwww Jo. Thank you ever so much for the kind words and the award. You have totally made my week! I really needed this so *hugs*
ReplyDeletep.s wish I'd read this before I posted. I'll link you up next post oks? ;-)