A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.03.2009

Late Saturday Night

Today was a non-day. I slept most the day. Friday night insomnia was severe, medication did not induce sleep. My hubby got up, we drank a cup of coffee together, and I went to bed for the millionth time and finally drifted off after six.

Today was the second day of my cycle, typically the horrid pain day. I woke at 11, started the day. No pain. I waited and waited. Very atypical. Finally it reared its ugly head about 5 tonight and it came on fast and fierce. Three Motrin nipped it in the bud. Wow, that usually doesn't happen.

I took a nap from 2-4:30.

It was a non-day because I slept or whined the whole day.

I did not exercise. Without getting too gross, I have a huge boil on my inner thigh that I am hoping and praying will pop already. It's painful, it rubs against seams on my pants, and it's huge. It's disgusting. I get these occasionally with my cycles. That's all I'll say about that except I have a huge band aid on it, and will try to work out tomorrow. Walking hurts, though.

So, bad day except that the pain/duration was better. I'm wondering if that's due to all my exercise. Had it not been for that boil, I would have attempted exercise when the cramps got bad.

I was craving meat, so we had round steak for dinner. Mmm, it was good.

I'm 43. I'm ready to be done with this monthly crap. I'm not having any more babies. Enough already. It really screws up my life for a good week before and a few days into.

5 comments:

  1. I've had three none days :( I need to shake myself out of it.

    Hey, I hear you about the boil thing. It frickin' sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you had such a rough day. I hope today is better for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((jo))) Hope you get to feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better today ((((jo))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. Ouch! Maybe take a hot bath?
    I hope you are feeling better and back to yourself. TOM sucks so bad.
    I haven't had the boil on my thighs but have had them rub together so badly when I started trying to exercise that they bled and hurt every time I moved. Not fun. A very sensitive area indeed.

    ReplyDelete