A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.12.2009

Tuesdays

Tuesdays are busy days here. Our day got all screwed up due to the doctor appointment. We got a little bit of school done this afternoon, then I drove DS to his art class. I came home and did some stuff, did Blast and Tone (my abs hurt, I'm a baby!) then I took Pip for a walk. We only got 20 minutes in due to the fact I had to pick DS up.

Visited way too long with the art teacher and got home late at 20 after 5. Hubby wasn't here. I was just a tad worried. By 6:30, I was pacing because he didn't answer his phone. So I drove to his office. There were about eight cars there, so I figured they were working on their rush project. Got home, made supper for DS and I and hubby called. He didn't get home until 8pm.

He apologized for not calling earlier as they were busy. I gathered that, but I reminded him that was NOT nice to do to someone who has anxiety issues. lol I had horrible visions--that's what stupid worrying and anxiety does. When I saw other cars there, I was relieved that he wasn't tapped under a machine that had collapsed or some such thing.

Whew. If I drank, I'd have a drink tonight. I don't, and I also don't have points for it. I came in at 30 on the dot for the day. So I guess I'm going to follow the current rules, because that's what I do, I follow rules. I whine a lot about it, though. lol

Tomorrow I have high hopes of getting a lot done besides school--I have to.

Honesty time: I did NOT get enough fruits and veggies in. In fact, I only got a tomato juice and serving of baby carrots. Baaaaad. I had salad fixin's in the fridge, but I didn't do the fixin'.

3 comments:

  1. Eat your fruits and veggies or I'll get mad... AND YOU WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE ME WHEN I'M MAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really believe excess weight is a fruit-and-vegetable-deficiency problem, so be sure to eat your fruit and veggies!

    I start feeling antsy if my husband is more than 5 minutes late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ Jack sh*t's comment.

    I like whining!

    ReplyDelete