A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.13.2009

UFOs Here Last Night

There was a UFO here last night. The aliens beamed straight into my bedroom, took me to their spaceship and performed surgery on me. They did not leave a scar. Then they replaced me.

I completely forgot about it when I woke up this morning. I didn't remember it until I started working out to Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies 2. Then I remembered. They implanted 20-pound weights into each arm.

Either that, or the workout I did yesterday, RS's Blast and Tone, really worked my arms harder than I thought. It was amazing how sore my arms were today, I could hardly lift them toward the end of the video. I felt the burn!

~~~
I in no way mean to be offensive to people who believe in UFO's or aliens or any of that. I have, in fact, seen something a few years ago that I could not logically explain. I'm not saying it was a UFO, but I'm not ruling it out, either. I'm just trying to be funny.

No aliens were harmed in the writing of this post, though.

10 comments:

  1. Thank goodness! I was really worried about those aliens!

    I'm wondering who hit me over the head with a blunt object... I have a headache, a truly rare event for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny you made my morning reading this. Well done. Wohoo on the arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those weights and screaming will kill ya! PECK UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Hey, your calendar came back as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh girl them arms are gonna be so toned and strong ... so sexy just wait and see :)
    Keep On Keepin On

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great!! Made me laugh! Glad to hear you're feeling the burn. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TEEHHE you crack me up. No pain no gain I guess...So grats on the good workout :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. *giggle*
    this made me smile :D

    bring on the guns! :P

    ReplyDelete