A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.10.2009

Week 13 Menu

1) Crockpot Cheeseburgers, baked fries, salad
2) Cola Chicken, rice, salad
3) Salmon, wild rice if it's point friendly, salad
4) Italian chicken, noodles, salad
5) Baked Ziti, salad, mock garlic bread
6) Grilled burgers, baked fries, salad

lunches: tuna salad, deli meat, apples, carrot chips, peaches, cottage cheese
breakfast: Bran flakes & Fiber One cereal

snacks: breakfast cookies, pretzels, apples, popcorn, baby carrots, tomato juice, V-8, sugar-free jello

3 comments:

  1. looks good girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wanting to make it, but think crockpot cheeseburgers are going to be too "weird" for me. How are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crockpot cheeseburgers are like sloppy joes only without the tomato. Only a slight cheesey taste. My son wished there was more melted cheese. Very moist.

    They're not my favorite things in the world, but my husband and son loved them. I would rather have just a regular hamburger. I like them, though--if that makes any sense. I would never crave them, but they tasted good. I'm not the biggest fan of ground beef, though.

    ReplyDelete