More deep thinking this morning.
I've been at this for five months tomorrow. I think that it is time to stop, evaluate, and re-evaluate. I think it is time to update my goals, as they do change.
If we keep on going without analyzing and making tweaks, it's going to get boring quickly. I don't want that. I have made some fantastic changes in the last five months, mentally and physically. Time to give myself a bit more of a push.
If I continue at this rate, I will lose 70 pounds by December. So put in those terms, that's encouraging. I would really like to be out of the 200s by the end of the year, though. Anything is possible.
I will try to get some photos taken. I didn't do photos last month, and I want to see in pictures progress. Hopefully later today or tomorrow.
I'm going to spend the rest of my day being productive with my chores and errands while in deep thought over what I want now.
Onward and upward.
Jo, still clueless but working on it
Updating your goals is a wonderful idea - I may have to do that myself. I feel clueless most of the time too, but we must be doing something right! Happy Fifth Monthiversary!
ReplyDeleteUpdate your files...dig a little deeper into your repertoire...clueless is MUCH better than helpless!
ReplyDeleteGood post, Jo.
I think you're on track with this one too.
ReplyDeleteI've noticed more progress the more I change those damn thoughts in my head to more positive thinking.
Re-evaluating and tweaking is underrated. If it's not working ... change it!
You're doing great!
onward and upward indeed.
ReplyDeletemaybe i need to mix it up abit. thats why im staying the same... good thinking, missus.