Weight: 225.5
Loss: -1.5
Body Fat: 43%
Loss: 1%
Wow, this weekend I was ready to declare the "P" word. Yup, I was going to call a plateau. I had been 227 since October 30. Sunday I slithered down to 226 and today was a nice surprise at 225.5.
Whew. Yay. I was tired of those zeros!
BONUS: Just checked my goal chart, and I have officially lost 20% of my body weight! I hit a major goal! Yay!
~~~
Hubby just shared his results with me:
Last week's weight: 230.5
This week's: 227.5
Loss: 3 pounds
Hubby is 6'5" tall and built well. He has no goal weight, but he wants to lose a little (he looks great around 220) and then he wants to start building muscle. So I'm sure he'll lose the little fat he has to lose, then start building muscle and going back up. =)
Yay for him! And what sucks for me is that he will pass me soon, and I will not be able to delight in the fact I weigh less than him. I will again, but we'll cross paths in there.
Congrats!! You are doing great!!
ReplyDeleteyea men always loose weight really fast it sucks
ReplyDeletebut congrats on you 20 %
keep up the great work
Don't let him pass you. You can do it! Congratulations on your victory, that must feel so good.
ReplyDeleteYay you!
ReplyDeleteYay you, 20% is awesome, and no talk of the P please! :P
ReplyDeleteGreat job! *pat on the back!*
You're doing great and proof that if we just stick it out - it does work!
ReplyDeletecongrats jo! you're doiong wonderfully - 20 freaking percent! that is amazing. and congrats to your hubs too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on hitting your 20% goal!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! No plateau for you, Jo! Excellent loss!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the loss & breaking that stall!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is awesome-20% is great.
ReplyDeleteThat is fabulous!!! Congrats to hubby too!!
ReplyDelete20% is totally wonderful -- I hope to be there some day.
20% is amazing!!!! go YOU!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I bet next week you'll be down too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jo - love your perseverance! Nice work hitting 20% lost!!!
ReplyDeleteSooooo glad for you!!! WTG!
ReplyDeleteGood for both of you. Hate the "P" word. It is so helpful that you are both focused on this. Congrats.
ReplyDeletePlateaus sure do suck.
ReplyDeletegood job all round for you guys! woot.