I have one wish. I wish people would be nice. If they don't have anything kind to say, just shut up. Really. Words can be like knives, they stab and cut. It's uncool.
I got my big book/journal all done. Tomorrow I will print the color photos of myself and a couple motivational sayings and have the book bound.
I made myself a journal because I don't like what's out there, and I wanted everything mapped out in one place. I didn't want to have to think, I just want to grab and go. Here are the pages in my book:
Title
Favorite quote ever
Contract
Goal sheet
Countdown chart
Measurements
Quotes
Photos of me
Captain’s Log (data)
Supplements
Food--favorite recipes
Menu Planning pages
Training Regime
Video Breakdowns
Training Schedule
Workout Log
My quirky sense of humor had to be a part of it, so my health log was titled Captain's log, and instead of date, I wrote star date. It's the little things, you know.
I had contacted a few personal trainers and couldn't afford them. They also treated me as if I was stupid, like I still ate 100-calorie packs (never did), ate at McDonald's and knew nothing. For Pete's sake, I lost 108 pounds. That didn't happen by not researching, tweaking, and kicking a$!!! So I decided to give myself credit. I am my own coach/personal trainer now. I will work out at the gym, and use some Cathe Freidrich videos at home. I know how to eat, so I will.
I decided to name "my business." I don't need to share that here, but I made a beautiful letterhead, and put that at the top of 99% of the pages. It's in a pretty, girly font. I used my address and phone number. Did I need to? No! ha! I wanted it to look special, though, and I like professionalism.
The book is about an inch thick. The most important thing in it is the contract. I need to honor myself. I need to respect myself. I moved mountains. I will move mountains again. I'm that good. Yes, I said it!
So here's to me, a good, long progress, hard work, healthy eating, and honoring and loving myself.
Here's a couple pages from my book. My very favorite quote ever, which is at the top of my blog. Also, my captain's log.
Now it's time to crush it!!!


xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteNothing but love for this. Excellent, beautiful, perfect!!! Here's to crushing it!!! (holding up water bottle)
ReplyDelete