A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

3.24.2009

Crustless Pumpkin Pie

This is a favorite at my house. I have to warn, though, that it's an old recipe and I got it when pumpkin was a free veggie, thus there were no points calculated for the pumpkin. If you were to run this through Weight Watcher's recipe builder today, depending on how many servings, your points range is going to go up. It will not give you an "entire pie is 4 points" rating. I think it works out to 8, if memory serves me.

Me? I still count it the same as I did eons ago. Why? Because eons ago I lost 72 pounds and this recipe was one I made frequently. It never hindered my weight loss. I always used to make 4 servings, and count each as a point.

So, if you want to be on plan with today's Weight Watchers, you'll have to run it through the recipe builder. If you want to be naughty like me, you won't.

Crustless Pumpkin Pie
entire pie 4 points
4 pieces: 1 point per serving


15 oz can pumpkin
1/2 cup Egg Beaters
1 1/2 cup skim milk
3/4 cup Splenda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Beat all together until smooth. Put in pie pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds yummy. I think I might try it. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete