I just finished my workout. I'm dripping. I feel GREAT. I missed it.
I was worried about my little wound, so I did Sweatin' to the Oldies 1 which is shorter than his others. Aside from my pants rubbing on it causing a little friction (even under the bandage) I was good.
And that leads me to this. I want some workout pants. I wear cotton pajama bottoms. I don't like to exercise in shorts as I sweat too much and my legs are too fat yet. I would like some fitted leggings. I've been looking online and why oh why do they have to be so expensive? I found some I really loved for $44 a pair. That's insane for my budget, especially since I plan on dropping sizes. I don't live near any major stores aside from Wal-mart, and they don't have anything appropriate. Grrrr.
I hear ya on the lack of reasonably-priced workout clothes in plus-sizes...it's like they don't want us to get fit! I think I found some at Old Navy for about 16 bucks - even with shipping, it's not too bad. They are much more comfortable to work out in. Hope you find something that works for you!
ReplyDeleteGlad your wound is better. It does feel so good to sweat! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteOh, poor you - you have had a rough time of it lately! The boil sounded awful and the monthlies are a real pain (been there and have had a Mirena coil for the last 10 years although am meno now - can recommend the Mirena for easing the bleeding).
ReplyDeleteAgree about the workout clothes - I have struggled to get kitted out for the gym. How are we meant to get fit?
Wow $44 seems a lot for leggings. Yay you for your workout that is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteYeah you..you got to workout that's great!!
ReplyDeleteI need to get a pair of workout clothes..Heck I need to get some shorts for summer to stay cool.
I'm never sure what to wear to walk...I just normally wear my work clothes with tennis shoes. *shrug*
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were able to work out. I plan to start again next Monday.
I have a few shorts and pants I wear when I workout. They feel very comfortable. I never understood why exercise clothing is so expensive since people loss weight and have to buy more. I am happy to hear that you are healing. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteWay to go with the workout Jo!! You are one tough chick!
ReplyDeleteI think most of my workout pants came form Walmart, the JMS brand. They're pretty cheap, and seem to work just fine. Plus they have some cute yoga pants, and lots of colors :)
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much for your comment yesterday. I really appreciate the kind words!
I just started following your blog after starting one of my own recently. I'm glad to see that you're back exercising and ENJOYED it!! Keep up the awesome work!
ReplyDeleteI must have the worst Wal-mart in America. I'm going to have to check again, because I haven't seen any workout gear--just sweatpants.
ReplyDeletePenney's had some on sale for $20, but I didn't get them.
Wish I were Martha Stewart, I'd whip up a pair! lol
*high fives* to the working out!
ReplyDeleteSweat actually dripped into my eye the other day at the gym. Haven't sweated that much in ages.
I go to the gym in shorts even my fat legs are hideous. Good luck on the trouser search!