A health, fitness, and weight-loss story.

5.06.2009

Random Tidbits




I got a email from Weight Watchers this morning. Hungry, the cute orange monster that I see everywhere, is now available for sale for online at the Weight Watchers' store! I think after I pay bills if we're not too broke, lol, I will buy one. I have wanted one since I first saw them. I'll get a $4 magnet for the fridge.







I wrote a letter to Richard Simmons yesterday. I have never done anything like that in my life. Right as I hit send, though, the screen popped up: Site down for maintenance. So I'm not sure if it went through or not. lol I'd like to buy this key chain for $4.95 for a little reward some day.







I just realized, duh, that I have less than 100 pounds to lose. Why didn't I see that before? 99 to go! That's a great milestone. I am officially 1/6th of the way done with the weight loss part. The maintenance will be forever. =)


I don't have a picture of my kitty on this computer. Picture a beautiful, white male cat who is overweight due to liver issues.




I woke up at 4:30 this morning. My hubby fell asleep on the couch last night and I took his spot in bed under the window. That crisp air feels and smells so good. I now know why he looks like Santa Claus every morning. His morning shadow has white cat hair in it every morning. Our silly cat likes to look out the window. Kitty climbed all over my head last night. There's no where to move the bed for this not to happen, sadly. My poor hubby, no wonder the cats annoy him. I had no idea he went through this.


11 comments:

  1. I have hungry monster sticking on a filing cabinet at work...over my snack drawer :) He is so flipping cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 8 more lbs until I can say I only have 99 more lbs to go. That is one of my small goals. It feels so good to say that. Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have HUNGRY on my fridge with a note that I made myself saying ARE YOU REALLY? I look at it when I reach for the door to GRAZE lol He works...but him!

    :) tj

    ps thanks for the award...I need to plan the next post! I have work to do! :) hehe Yippeee I didnt realize I was the 1st follower!! Wow! :) Keep up the great work Jo! I love that you under 100 now! U CAN DO THIS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching such a big milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Hungry last week. He's hanging out on the fridge.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an email address for Richard. email me at getfitafter40 at a o l d o t c o m..and I'll forward it to you. (it's not the one from the website)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wandering in from another site, but I'm glad to have found you. Sounds as tho' you're doing very, very well. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great milestone - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kudos on the progress so far :D
    What great little rewards :D I love that orange fluffy thing. I've wanted one since TJ got one! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the Hungry magnet on my fridge. He is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I want a hungry! I'll have to buy him when I hit another goal! How cute!

    ReplyDelete